The Edris House, Palm Springs
Built in 1954 by a prolific modernist architect E. Stewart Williams, ‘The Edris House‘ became an immediate phenomenon. Today, the property stays true to its original design, offering a journey back in time.
Located in an exclusive neighborhood in Palm Springs, California, the house has been commissioned by Marjorie and William Edris, Williams’s neighbors and friends. (Photos © Lance Gerber)